- 3 ripe, frozen, sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or 2 soft and gooey medjool dates, pitted)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- your favorite toppings: I used banana slices, extra chocolate chips, granola and chia seeds
- Let the frozen bananas sit out on the counter for 15 minutes to make blending easier.
- Add the banana and non-dairy milk to a blender or food processor and pulse, then scrape down the sides. Keep doing this until the mixture becomes creamy and ice-cream like. It takes a little patience! (Do not add extra liquid or it will become too thin like a smoothie). Then add the rest of the ingredients (except the toppings) and pulse/blend until well combined.
- Transfer the nice cream to a bowl, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1