Refreshing & satisfying Green Juice with a kick!
- 3 large kale leaves, stems removed and torn into pieces
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 carrot sticks, chopped
- 1 large naval orange, peel removed and cut into chunks
- 1 fuji apple, chopped
- 1 lime, peel removed and cut into chunks
- 1.5 inch piece of ginger
- 1/4 piece of a jalapeño (OPTIONAL) or add a tiny slice, adjust to your taste
- 2 cups water
- 2 handfuls ice
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until it becomes a juice-like consistency. You can always add more or less water depending on your preference. Enjoy!
- A high-speed blender works best. If you don’t have that, its fine! You may just need to add more water in your blender. Could also use a juicer instead of blender but I like to include all the fiber 🙂
- Serving Size: 2