- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or coconut sugar/agave)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- additional 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- pumpkin seeds (optional)
- In a small pot, stir the oats, water and almond milk together and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until creamy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash the banana and stir in the pumpkin purée and maple syrup along with the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Turn off heat and stir the pumpkin mixture into the oats with the optional chia seeds. Mix until well combined.
- I like to add extra almond milk at the end as well as it can get dry.
- Serving Size: 1