- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina (or more to taste)
- fresh fruit, granola, coconut shreds or chips, chia seeds, gogi berries, hemp hearts etc.
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to defrost a bit. Add all ingredients (except the toppings) to a high speed blender and slowly blend or pulse until thick and creamy. Do not add more liquid unless you want it to be thinner and soupy.
- Transfer to a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 1